Greg Secker is an English entrepreneur and founder of Greg Secker Foundation. Born in London, 1975, the CEO of Learn To Trade studied at the University of Nottingham and is an expert in forex trade.
Interview with CEO/CFO
In an interview conducted by Lynn Fosse, senior editor of CEO/CFO magazine, Secker explained how he achieved financial freedom in the following ways:
- His philosophy of always being a why not guy and not a why guy. Secker agrees to many things and identifies how to do them later.
- Having studied agriculture and food sciences, Greg Secker didn’t find difficulty swapping into finance since he was building and selling computers while at school. Afterwards, he encountered someone from Thomas Cook Financial Services who offered him a job at the currency trading floor.
- Working on the Virtual Trading Desk piqued Secker’s interest in foreign forex trading. Aspiring to make forex profits, Secker borrowed €5,000 which returned €60,000 in just a year.
- Secker shares his knowledge and passion by attending many seminars just like Tony Robbins. In 2003, Secker started speaking about Foreign Exchange. Until now, Secker has spoken about 6,000 times in wealth expos in the U.S, National Achievers Congress among others.
- Being named to the board of Ambassadors for City Philanthropy, Secker encourages entrepreneurs to integrate philanthropy into their businesses. “If you can make profit, then why not make a difference too?”
- Greg Secker Foundation seeks to empower the lives of young people. The foundation rolled out in South Africa and is now eyeing Australia.
- Secker speaks internationally to help people have access to life-changing tools.
- In his book, Financial freedom through Forex, Secker offers guidelines to getting started in currency markets through two unique strategies. He’s set to release another book about integrating philanthropy into business.
- Secker views himself as a renaissance man by owning seventeen companies, a brokerage, running motivation seminars, holding a hedge fund and philanthropic endeavors.
- Secker looks forward to empowering the Filipinos to better their lives.
Greg Secker is an international speaker, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Greg owns several companies. They include Learn To Trade, Capital Index, SmartCharts Software among others.
Greg founded Greg Secker Foundation, a non-profit organization to better the lives of people across the globe. Being Europe’s top trader, Greg encourages young entrepreneurs to embrace financial freedom by teaching them how to be entrepreneurs.